Walk for Water photos and results
Thank you so much for making it such a successful day.
Whilst the results of the ‘walk for water’ are not yet in early indications suggest that we raised at least £9,224
Highlights from the day were:
- Mr Douglas calling order to the start
- Abu talking to us about his own experience of walking for water every day as a child
- Over 200 people took part
- Jason carrying 30 litres of water for the whole 12 km
- Lucas Katz and his cousin carrying 10 litres for about 7 km
- And many others carried 5 litres water bottles
- Simultaneously a 5km walk was in Cyprus raised £900
A range of photos are now on the MediOliver website please ‘like’ and add yours too.
For those of who have cash sponsorship to pass over the easiest way to do this is to keep the cash and pay the same amount through the ‘walkers page’ on the website. That way you can tick the ‘gift aid’ and we get 25% more
Or pay it into the Charity Bank account (details below)
Account name: The MediOliver Foundation
Sort code: 20-32-29
Account No: 83845516
Our next event is an attempt to smash the Guinness World record for the ‘world’s largest shoe mosaic’. Attached is a poster so please get your office, church and friends collecting. The drop off points and shoe collection are on the poster. And, we’ll need a bunch of volunteers on the day.